Monday, October 11, 2010

Free Amazon Gift Cards

I found this new site, which is amazing! It will help earn you more money, which is even better than saving! The website is http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/hawkster8. Through this site you are able to earn points good for Amazon.com gift cards and many other prizes. They give out free codes everyday for points and you can earn points through normal online tasks like searching, polls, surveys and no obligation special offers. My wife and I in about 3 months were able to earn enough points to buy this Black & Decker Firestorm 18v 6 Tool Cordless Combo Kit The wife is pretty happy because I was able to build a couple things over the weekend, I was stoked because I got 3 free tools, for sitting on my butt while watching TV. She was also able to buy these valences for the kitchen.

This post is probably the most work for saving/earning that I'll ever right about, because again, I want to keep it simple. But it doesn't get much easier than searching for everyday things through Swagbucks, instead of Google, and being rewarded for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment